Work with us
Operation 2IC, CRUNCHY Ltd.
Are you looking for a diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged, supported, and trained to achieve? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are now looking for an Operation 2IC based in Invercargill to assist the Operation team.
About the role:
● Production Planning Dry and Fresh product lines.
● Seeding Microgreen, Sprouts
● Harvesting Microgreen, Sprouts.
● Packing, Labeling, Order Sorting
● Health & Safety, Food Safety
● Taking Care of Plant
● Inventory and Supplies Management
● Logistics Management
● Asset Maintenance
● Keeping Food Producing Equipment clean and sanitized.
● Quality control & risk management
● Waste Management
● Monthly review.
You will ensure that the CRUNCHY’s current operation is operated correctly, safely and all accuracies maintained.
● Ability to work in a team environment is must
● Can do attitude, is open to challenges and has a growth mindset.
● Commitment to Food Safety, Health and Safety and Environment
● Experience in Crop growing, Food production and Supervisor or Management skills will be an advantage.
In return we offer:
The successful applicant will receive full training and support, a competitive salary, and a positive working environment. If you are a vibrant individual who displays initiative and a 'can do' attitude, then we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter(not more than 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.